The Curbs were a R.A.R. band based in Knott Mill
T J Davidson's (Rehearsal and Recording Studio)
35, Little Peter Street, Knott Mill, Manchester M15
Pete Taylor - Vocals & Bass Guitar (Partington)
Mike Cross - Vocals & Lead Guitar (Oldham)
Stuart Cross - Drums (Oldham)
Phil Painter - Roadie and Driver (Partington)
Dorne - Stuart's girlfriend (London)
Alan Stonehewer - Sound Engineer (Partington)
The Curbs did Punk Rock gigs @ Manchester's pubs and clubs in 1978/79.
The band were influenced by The Clash, and covered many first album tracks.
Venues played like..
The Squat, Manchester : Kelly's, Manchester : Bolton Institute of Technology.
BusIn Club, Bolton : The Community Centre, Partington.. to name a few places.
On 10th February 1979, Joy Division support @ Bolton Institute of Technology.
Photo, Posters, Flyers, Fan
1. The Curbs backstage @ The Squat, 17.11.1978
2. T J Davidson, TJM Promo Poster (Curbs)
3. TJM Records, Artists / Bands Poster (The Curbs)
4. The Squat, 17th November 1978
5. Kelly's, 14th December 1978
6. Partington Community Centre, 9th February 1979
7. curbsfan wearing The Curbs badge in 1979
For Gig photos - see The Curbs
Artefact added : 29th March 2020